- A plague on all sides in this pointless, futile, utterly daft latest bout of East and West willy waving.
- Welcome, Katie, but don’t bother with this blog, try my other (details below) and as I have to bulk up this entry a little more than merely saying ‘welcome Katie’, some advice I would give my children
- Arab spring? Apparently, if we all make a great, co-ordinated effort and all fart in unison, we can bring peace, tranquillity, freedom and democracy to the Middle East
- When black is, in fact, white. Or when a military coup is not a military coup because the urban liberal elite say so.
- Syria? Leave well alone. If they want a punch-up, stay well clear. And what about those rumours of affairs and sex: Alastair Campbell, Andy Coulson, Rebekah Wade, Tony Blair and Wendi Deng?
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Roll up, roll up and watch the butchered soldier’s family weep uncontrollably. Thrill as they hold back nothing. Enjoy, quite vicariously, having a close family member murdered in cold blood
The beheading of a young soldier in Woolwich is appalling, and seems all the more so for happening in open daylight in a suburban street in London. But would it be churlish to ask why it is any the less … Continue reading
Britain his morning woke up to the news that in council elections held in many parts the country, UKIP (the United Kingdom Independence Party) did rather well, the Conservatives did rather badly, and Labour and the Liberal Democrats also did … Continue reading