This space is reserved for ‘the blogger’ to describe himself a little, giving personal details, perhaps, and generally doing his level best persuading the casual visitor that he’s something of a good egg. (Feminists: feel free to re-write the above changing the bits that offend you ‘his’ for ‘her’, that kind of thing.) Well, I shall do nothing of that. I would rather you simply made up your mind about me from the bits you read here. So as they say in Italy: Ciao, ragazze.
- A plague on all sides in this pointless, futile, utterly daft latest bout of East and West willy waving.
- Welcome, Katie, but don’t bother with this blog, try my other (details below) and as I have to bulk up this entry a little more than merely saying ‘welcome Katie’, some advice I would give my children
- Arab spring? Apparently, if we all make a great, co-ordinated effort and all fart in unison, we can bring peace, tranquillity, freedom and democracy to the Middle East
- When black is, in fact, white. Or when a military coup is not a military coup because the urban liberal elite say so.
- Syria? Leave well alone. If they want a punch-up, stay well clear. And what about those rumours of affairs and sex: Alastair Campbell, Andy Coulson, Rebekah Wade, Tony Blair and Wendi Deng?