- A plague on all sides in this pointless, futile, utterly daft latest bout of East and West willy waving.
- Welcome, Katie, but don’t bother with this blog, try my other (details below) and as I have to bulk up this entry a little more than merely saying ‘welcome Katie’, some advice I would give my children
- Arab spring? Apparently, if we all make a great, co-ordinated effort and all fart in unison, we can bring peace, tranquillity, freedom and democracy to the Middle East
- When black is, in fact, white. Or when a military coup is not a military coup because the urban liberal elite say so.
- Syria? Leave well alone. If they want a punch-up, stay well clear. And what about those rumours of affairs and sex: Alastair Campbell, Andy Coulson, Rebekah Wade, Tony Blair and Wendi Deng?
Tag Archives: recep tayyip erdogan turkey majority elections syria assad chemical weapons slaughter putin russia sunnis shiites shi’ites muslim lebanon hezbollah
And what do the Men With A Conscience do about Erdogan? Ponder that while we all prepare for World War III and Obama and Cameron opt for equal-opportunity slaughter
Given that one of this blog’s many self-imposed tasks it to test to the limit the integrity of all those who think of themselves as Having A Conscience and Knowing What’s Best For The World (even if the world disagrees), … Continue reading